To read PDF files available for download from this site, you need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your PC.
is a magazine for all feed producers and their suppliers. To see a sample issue, click here
The Feed Compounder Buyers' Guide is our on-line product and service finder for the feed industry. To view it, click here.
Pet Food Supplement is an annual magazine supplement for pet food producers. To see the latest issue as an e-magazine, click here .
VIV Europe returns in June 20-22, 2018 as the World Expo from Feed to Food.
This global Olympics of the animal protein sector, presents 600 exhibiting companies and expects 25,000 visits in 2018. VIV, the outstanding global platform for innovations in poultry production, celebrates this year its 40th anniversary and brings to the industry an exclusive central theme: Sharing Data=Better Poultry. A full week of happenings in the heart of the Netherlands with countless reasons to attend.
Event name: VIV Europe
VIV Europe returns in 2018 as the World Expo of animal protein businesses from Feed to Food! Opening on Wednesday 20th June until Friday 22th June, VIV Europe will be celebrating its 40th anniversary as the business platform that is renowned worldwide for gathering the industry every 4 years, combining professional content on animal husbandry and latest innovations in poultry, at a visitor-friendly location.
5 MAIN REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT
1. The place to discover innovations in Poultry Production SHARING DATA = BETTER POULTRY
2. In the Heart of the Netherlands and only 30 minutes from the entertaining capital, Amsterdam.
3. 40 Years of VIV! The global Feed to Food Olympics of the animal protein sector with focus on poultry meat and eggs since 1978.
4. A truly worldwide network gathering and a number of activities and high-level conferences.
5. At the cente of a whole International Week of Smart Food Production.
VIV Europe reaches across all segments of animal protein supply, from meat, eggs and milk to aquaculture. During the exhibition you will meet top leaders of each sector from the feed to food industry.
This page was last updated on 27 April, 2018
Pentlands Publishing Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales No: 4939495.
Supplied by KW Alternative Feeds